All of our digital screens are made from lots of pixels. It’s a small little dot. “Pixel” is the short form of the “Picture Element”. The screen contains a matrix of thousands or even millions of pixels. At a time each pixel only can be one color.
Three types of pixel problems.
- Permanently damaged pixel
- Not receive any power
- Black spot on the screen
- When the screen gets hot
- Will appear and disappear
- White spot on the screen
- Permanently not damaged
- Receive power
- Red, green, blue or any combination of these colours on screen
Fix pixels problems
Dead pixels are different to fix, replacing your monitor is the best route.
For stuck or Hot pixels use below options.
- Free online software
- Link 👉 Visit JScreenFix
- Install the software and run on a computer
- Link 👉 Visit PixelHealer
- Turn off your monitor/laptop
Not Recommend solutions
- Rub the screen using cloth
- Apply pressure on your screen
These pixel problems will have any device even on the digital camera screen or on smartphones.
Keep in mind DO turn off your laptop/computer but DON’T rubs the screen hardly, once you spot any.